Videos about Living Stones

sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Rachel Interrupts

I normally try to keep the blog in the third person, as it is more professional. But a quick interruption here:
I had a wonderful time back in the United States. You may, or may not have noticed an absence of posts on this blog. Every time I return to the United States, the Brazilian workers and I try to create a way to connect and keep up on information, it never seems to work out as planned. Perhaps next time. I returned to the US because my tourist visa expired, but God made it so much more. It was truly a blessing to my soul; full of opportunities to share about Brazil and to grow as an individual.
And now I am back. Ready to write in the third person again. Hence the sudden burst of blog activity.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário